Saturday, July 23, 2011

H.O.T.

woooeeee!  it's been freaking HOT!  high of 104 but felt like 115. oh and add what feels like 100% humidity.  i can literally see the humidity and could probably cut right through it with a butta knife.  let me try and explain how hot it is... you sweat 24/7, you can't do your hair or makeup, you make one move and sweat starts beading up on your face and running down your back, my milk is warm in my cereal by the time i finish eating the cereal, i sweat in a cold shower.. i think you get the point, right?  it's pretty much too hot to do anything besides sit in front of a fan and eat ice cream :)  so i apologize for being m.i.a. but until it cools down, i'm not gonna leave my extremely hot apt.
my new best friends, you've probably heard of them?? ben and jerry and not to leave fanny out... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment