Thursday, July 7, 2011

got. THE. job!!

this is the email that i found this morning...

Dear Abby,

I am happy to announce I would like to offer you the position of Receptionist here at YeloSpa.

i am dying with excitement!! this is the spa that i've wanted to work at since before i left utah, the spa that i knew in my heart was where i was supposed to be.  it's just a part time receptionist position for now but hopefully within 2-3 months i can take an esthetics position.  they are a beautiful, beautiful spa and the best part?  they carry eminence!! whoopity whoop!  oh, i guess the fact that they believe in taking a power nap on the job isn't a bad perk either... i start tomorrow :)  check em out! www.yelonyc.com

so with the stress of getting the job out of the way i decided to take it easy and give myself a little spa day (in my own home but great nontheless) full body scrub, facial, mini mani/pedi and now i am ready for bed :)
buh byyyye!

No comments:

Post a Comment