Friday, June 24, 2011

attitude switcheroo.

alright, now that we've moved out of hashi's and have our own place i promise to quit being a debbie downer!  it was just really hard to stay positive knowing that any night you came home there was a good chance you could be locked out... she was CRAZY!  so, now we're in our own apt., life is good and i had an interview at the place that i originally LOVED!  i'll keep you posted on that one... just keep your fingers crossed :)  i am so thankful 1. for my AMAZING boyfriend who has supported me through this crazy adventure. 2.  for my family who has also supported me and helped me out so much.  (i know that most of them were not thrilled about the idea but i appreciate their love and support) 3.  my awesome friends who decided to let me join them on this amazing time in our lives.  without them i would've been on a plane home before we even set foot in our original apt. and i can't wait to have so many fun memories with them.  so, with that said, i am starting to absolutely love this city!!  i mean really, it can't get any worse than being homeless, right??  i've survived being chewed up and spit back out of this city so, BRING IT ON, NYC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment